Businesses can print a lot of things with the help of Laser cutting and engraving technology. On giving a closer look over the last few decades, we will see that there has been a huge revolution in the field of laser technology. Be it jewelry designs or assembling aircraft, this technology is in use in various sectors all across the world.
Don’t have any idea about the subject matter? Here we will be taking a look at as why a Laser Ceramic Engraving Machine is going to be the handiest for your business.
(1) Contactless Marking on Multiple Surfaces: Once you purchase a Ceramic Laser Engraving Machine for your business, you can easily engrave products on several surfaces like acrylic, metallic, plastic, and so on. By making use of this technology, you can effortlessly obtain the desired information on several goods. This becomes quite handy for printing manufacturing businesses. A Ceramic Laser Engraving Machine makes use of a beam of focused light to fabricate the information on the product surface. Zero contact is assured on the marking surface with these laser-creating tools. On top of that, it is cost-savings, as you do not need to spend on printing dye, workforce, or parts that are indispensable in other forms of printing.
(2) Put an end to Forging: The illicit pursuit can simply be kept away with a Ceramic Laser Engraving Machine. So, the companies which are associated with printing companies benefit to a great extent from these machines.
(3) Prompt Output: A Ceramic Laser Engraving Machine has a fast-moving gadget and greater precision that ensures a greater printing quality. Most of the laser printing agencies have taken benefit of this function and have catered to urgent orders. Talking about the velocity of a laser engraver, it is about 5 to 7 m/s.
Once you link the Ceramic Laser Engraving Machine with a computer, you can operate the machine in a much better way. The users get proper designs with the computer printing programming that helps in administering with accuracy and precision.
(4) Comprehensibility: Create any kind of impression in a much more visible way by exercising a Ceramic Laser Engraving Machine. It can be easily readable. One can make use of the laser technology and can easily access the small printings.
(5) No Need for an Additional Treatment: Unlike other printing techniques, the marking system that we achieve with a Ceramic Laser Engraving Machine does not require pre and post-treatment. Both time and money of the company can be lessened by these machines. No synthetic chemicals or other fluids are involved. This makes it an ideal option for printing consumable product packages.
Flying Co2 Laser Marking Machine: Mark on the Fly
If you are on the lookout for a safe and highly efficient way to mark goods, then a Flying Co2 Laser Marking Machine will be the best for you. It is safe, convenient, and quick. They find wide applications in various industries, such as beverage, food, and cosmetics.
What is a Flying Co2 Laser Marking Machine?
A Flying Co2 Laser Marking Machine is a marking device that is used to mark on almost any type of surface. It is capped with a blow-off cap and powered by a laser. This machine can be used to mark anything- wood, metal, plastic, glass, paint, concrete, and more.
When there is continuous marking on moving parts, it is known as Mark on the Fly. In the first step, the parts are loaded onto a conveyor belt and then automatically marked on that moving belt. A Flying CO2 Laser Marking Machine finds wide applications in 2D Data Logic Coding, Batch Coding, Date Coding, and 1D bar Coding on FMCG packaging like soaps, bottles, cosmetic jars, etc. Another special application of this machine is a security number plate that is completely based on this concept.
Top Characteristics of a Flying CO2 Laser Marking Machine
- Customized Solution
- You have the option for both metal or fiber sealed CO2
- Better Performance
- Option to use multiple heads
- 24×7 duty cycle with extraordinary beam quality
- Exceptional Temperature Control, Bespoke Lasers
- High-Temperature Control which is easy to install and use.
- Discreet Functionality
- The machine has a flexible approach to design and engineering.
- The tailor-made software is the perfect tool that opens doors to set parameters for marking objects and workpieces.
Main Perks of a Flying Co2 Laser Marking Machine
A Flying CO2 Laser Marking Machinefined wide applications for marking on FMCG Packaging Goods and other services such as:
- Electrical and Electronics
- Breweries and Distilleries
- Packing Films
- Pharmaceuticals and Medical Devices
- Wire and Cable