There are over 2 trillion PDF documents worldwide, according to Phil Ydens. That is an indication that PDFs are being used for so many purposes. Filling out PDF forms is one of the many things people do with such documents.
Are you having an iPhone and wondering how to fill out a PDF form? There are a couple of ways to get a PDF form filled, including using iTop PDF. This article will teach you how to accomplish this task conveniently.
Using Google Drive
One way to fill out a PDF form on an iDevice is through Google Drive. Whether you use an iPhone or an iPad, you can use Google Drive to complete a PDF form. The process is relatively straightforward and will be explained below;
Steps to Fill Out a PDF Form
- Turn on your iPad or iPhone and navigate to Google Drive.
- Select the PDF form you wish to fill out.
- There is an option to fill out the form below. Tap that button. However, if your iDevice version lacks that option, you may not be able to fill out the PDF form.
- Input the desired information into the PDF form.
- Click Save as you progress, and Click on Save As to save a copy.
That is how you can complete a PDF form using Google Drive. Let’s see another way to do this in the next section.
Using iTop PDF
If the above steps did not convince you, you could use a reliable PDF editor to get the job done. One PDF editing tool suitable for such tasks is iTop’s PDF editing tool. iTop has been a game changer in this regard. They’ve simply pushed the boundaries of PDF editing to new heights.
Using iTop to fill out a form on iPhone has a few advantages compared to using Google Drive. For instance, one of the benefits is that as long as the app can run on your iDevice, you can edit PDFs seamlessly. Unlike Google Drive, where accessing the application does not guarantee that you can fill out a PDF form on your iPhone.
Simple Steps to Fill Out a PDF form
- Open iTop PDF after downloading and installing the software.
- Click on the File Menu to access the PDF Form Filler.
- Fill out the form the way you like.
- Click on Save when you are done.
That’s how easy it is to fill out a form on iPhone with iTop. You would agree that this method is far quicker and more assuring than the Google Drive method.
While you can use any of the above methods to fill out a PDF form on your iPhone, using iTop has proven more effective and more reliable. In addition to using the PDF Form Filler, iTop also allows you to compress PDF. So, modify all your PDF content today with this fantastic tool.