How Does It Work?
With 24-hour Help Desk Services coverage, the Technetics help desk team is always ready to solve any computer problems our customers may encounter. Our availability 24 hours a day, seven days a week, means that all non-commercial customer service requests can be processed quickly, ensuring that a solution is found as soon as possible. Our clients have several ways to contact our support team, but the most common are:
- Online discussion
- Customer Portal
How Is It Used?
Creating an external support centre is extremely easy, thanks to the link to download an agent, informally called “Red T”, which has the dual function of offering customers the ability to make requests. But also to our team to solve and monitor any problems. It can happen
Our Service Desk team is led by a Service Delivery Coordinator (SRC) that prioritises and assigns Service Level Agreements (SLA) to each Technical Support ticket and a Service Delivery Manager (SDM). Who oversees the internal engineering team. This framework is designed to ensure clear climbing and monitoring routes to provide our customers with a high level of Help Desk Services efficiency and results.
What are the advantages?
- Increase the productivity of your team: Use a team of qualified engineers to get you started as quickly as possible.
- Improve operational efficiency: You do not need engineering staff that generates lower overhead costs without compromising the quality of a 24/7 support service
- Increased uptime: One-hour service level agreements, which means our team is committed to reacting quickly to ensure that service tickets can be complete, planned, and planned professionally.
- Long-term benefits: Using a team dedicated to improving your IT environment will eliminate the common band-aid approach and promote long-term solutions, the positive outcome of which is the knowledge passed on to your organisation Business. the team on the best methods in technology
- Improve team morale: Customer service is a feedback loop approach that guarantees 100% satisfaction at the end of each service ticket and provides your team with a friendly and approachable person to guide you effortlessly. your technological problem
- Control and visibility: the technology allows users to track the evolution of their service ticket in real-time via the customer portal, ensuring that the site contact can easily monitor the process if they wish.
How Can We Help You?
Technetics has successfully delivered 24/7 support services to many organisations, enabling them to increase productivity and reduce expenses. Call or fill out the form below to find out how we can help you today.
Service Desk and Remote Support –
This more comprehensive help desk has many other advantages. Benefit from practical remote assistance with our state-of-the-art facilities, which handle incidents with the highest level of satisfaction for a fraction of the cost of onsite support. Most service requests are resolved in one phone call, but for whatever reason, the nature of your problem requires a more in-depth solution, we are ready to do it. All the details of your case are recorded and immediately transferred to a level 2 technician to provide the necessary assistance more quickly.
Our call centre agents have the talent, knowledge and experience to help users face an IT problem. Their ongoing education and access to the latest industry knowledge and tools allow them to solve problems quickly and accurately. We can even help you with standard software and common computer peripherals, as well as custom applications using the scripts and answers you provide.
Customers can call our toll-free helpline at any time and immediately contact a qualified professional who is ready to respond. From resource identification to software troubleshooting, to system control, our global teams can quickly determine the nature of your service request and initiate efficient incident and problem management with a proven, cost-effective approach.